If you are a man, when you plan the solo travel what is coming first in your mind – it is an experience like none other. you don’t have the distractions or schedule of others. It gives you spend time more for contemplation and personal growth.
Travel tips and suggestions for Men?
1. Pack your quality luggage – Spare clothes, Mobile charger, Tickets, Face cream, Carry a comb, Toothpaste, Brush, Buy a shaving soap bar instead of shave gel, Best sunglasses, Hats that will protect you from the sun, rain, and/or keep you warm, Wear clothing with pockets, Bottle of water, Pack Travel Food (Dried Fruit, Chocolate Covered Nuts, dried or sealed meats. apples), Carry an Emergency Kit – Aspirin or Ibuprofen, needle and thread, band-aids, plastic tweezers, micro-flashlight, Hotel tickets or plan before where you want to stay.
2. Dress sharp by default – Seriously, If a man looks like a bum or looks ordinary. The traveling man who impress others and will signal make others feel a positive through their presentation.!
4. Call Your Credit Card Companies BEFORE Leaving – Have them put a travel alert on your cards (to include debit cards) so that you don’t get an unexpected denial of service and unusual
behavior in spending.
5. Slip On Footwear – Whether it be shoes or slipper, a nice pair of slip on footwear saves you and feel simple.
6. Wear your belt, Plan your route maps.
7. Hang your jacket with hangers – Take at least a couple of hangers with you and utilize. So your jacket(s) or shirts won’t be pressed and wrinkled when seated.
9. Use luggage identification – If you’re an Air traveler, keep stick your business cards inside and on the outside display of your luggage.