The Andaman island, India.
I had been Andaman islands recently and the experience was so wonderful. The Andaman Islands are an archipelago in India’s Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white sand beaches, mangroves and rainforested interiors. Surrounded with coral reefs that support marine life including sharks and rays, they’re destinations for scuba diving and snorkeling. They’re also popular for water skiing, windsurfing and fishing. Oceanside camping and hiking is possible on some islands.
The history of the ill-reputed ‘Cellular Jail’, which is now a World Heritage site and a memorial to the prisoners (freedom-fighters) of the Indian Independence Movement.
– Area covered: 8,073 km² and Population is 380,500
Listed below are top beaches to visit in Andaman & Nicobar Islands:
– Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island
– Ross and Smith Island Beach
– Laxmanpur Beach, Neil Island
– Lalaji Bay Beach, Long Island
– Guitar Island Beach
– Wandoor Beach, Port Blair
– Aamkunj Beach, Rangat
– Karmatang Beach, Mayabunder
– Merk Bay Beach, North Passage Island, Long Island
– Butler Bay Beach, Hut Bay Island
– Patti Level Beach, Diglipur
– Casuarina Beach, Diglipur
– Lamiya Bay Beach, Diglipur
– Raman Bageecha Beach, Rangat
– Stewart Island Beach
– Avis Island Beach, Mayabunder
– Bharatpur Beach, Neil Island
– Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Port Blair
– Kaala Pathar Beach, Havelock Island
– Katchal Island, Nicobar
Top places represent the lost Dravidian style of architecture:
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park
- Limestone Caves, Baratang Island
- Mount Harriet National Park
- Ray Hill, Mayabunder
and so many.. Sure, If you visit there you also get wonderful experience what we got.
Hope you liked this post, We are most welcoming for your comments, Share with your friends too! Our Helpline 1800-103-9359 (or) firstname.lastname@example.org